19.1.13

Walking baby.

My daughter started walking yesterday! Well maybe not full on walking, but close enough, she started taking real steps at least. Her highest step count is six in a row. I think that is pretty darn good for a 9 months and 3 weeks old baby. I'm a very proud mamma at the moment.

Marinó is finally finished with his intensive class so maybe we get to see a little bit more of him. As much as I love spending so much time just me and Ylfa, I must say it is very nice to be able to run to the bathroom by myself and take a shower without worrying that she's gonna wake up without me hearing her. I also know he's happy to be able to be around her right now. So far he has not been able to see much of her firsts, since we were in Iceland for so long while he was in San Francisco. So it's good that she waited for the end of his class to begin walking!

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...