21.11.13

Scribbles or not?

I've been thinking quite a lot these past weeks, about what I want this blog to be. I know I want to blog more often, and am planning on posting at least one blog per week. The best thing for that would be to start planning a little ahead. I enjoy taking my time putting together blog posts and love seeing that people read what I put on here. Which is something I did not have high hopes about happening at the start of this. The main thing that I've been contemplating about my blog, is whether I should put more of my own work on here. What do you think? Do you like seeing my scribbles?

What I will be focusing more on are Things. Since Christmas is just around the corner, there will be a few wishlists on here soon! And you may also expect some more home inspirations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...